FortiGate 101F 1 Year
FortiGate 101F 1 Year
The FortiGate 100F series combines next generation firewall and SD-WAN capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprise distributed locations. Powered by purpose-built Secure SD-WAN ASIC, FortiGate 100F delivers optimal performance for business-critical applications along with best security effectiveness.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose built-security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Best of Breed SD-WAN capabilities to enable application steering using WAN path control for high quality of experience
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities, high-performance, and scalable IPsec VPN capabilities to consolidate networking and security
- Includes management console that’s effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
|20 Gbps||2.6 Gbps||1.6 Gbps||1 Gbps||Multiple GE RJ45, GE SFP and 10GE SFP+ slots|
ortinet Security Fabric
The Security Fabric delivers broad visibility, integrated AI-driven breach prevention, and automated operations, orchestration, and response across all Fortinet and its ecosystem deployments. It allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network. All this is ties together under a single pane of glass management for significantly thereby delivering leading security capabilities across your entire environment while also significantly reducing complexity.
FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-Ready Partner solutions.
Control all security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce complexity, costs, and response time with a truly consolidated next-generation security platform.
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
- A truly consolidated platform with a single OS and pane-of-glass for all security and networking services across all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives, and ICSA validated security and performance. Ability to leverage latest technologies such as deception-based security.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings in addition to true TLS 1.3 support.
- Prevent, detect, and mitigate advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated AI-driven breach prevention and advanced threat protection.
- Fulfil your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, and SD-WAN capabilities along with intent-based segmentation.
- Utilize SPU hardware acceleration to boost security capability performance.
FortiCare™ Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes.
Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Reduce complexity by combining threat protection security capabilities into single high-performance network security appliance
- Identify and stop threats with powerful intrusion prevention beyond port and protocol that examines the actual applications in your network traffic
- Delivers industry’s highest SSL inspection performance using industry-mandated ciphers while maximizing ROI
- Proactively blocks newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with advanced threat protection
- Secure direct Internet access for Cloud applications for improved latency and reduce WAN cost spending
- High-performance and cost-effective threat protection capabilities
- WAN Path Controller and Link Health Monitoring for better application performance
- Security Processor powered industry’s best IPsec VPN and SSL Inspection performance
- Simplified Management and Zero-Touch deployment
Dual Power Supplies
Power supply redundancy is essential in the operation of mission critical networks. The FortiGate 100F Series offers dual built-in non-hot swappable power supplies.
|FORTIGATE 100F||FORTIGATE 101F|
|GE RJ45 Ports||12|
|GE RJ45 Management/HA/DMZ Ports||1 / 2 / 1|
|GE SFP Slots||4|
|10 GE SFP+ Slots||2|
|GE RJ45 WAN Ports||2|
|GE RJ45 or SFP Shared Ports *||4|
|Internal Storage||—||1x 480 GB SSD|
|System Performance — Enterprise Traffic Mix|
|IPS Throughput2||2.6 Gbps|
|NGFW Throughput2, 4||1.6 Gbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput2, 5||1 Gbps|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||20 / 18 / 10 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||5 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||15 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1.5 Million|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||56,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte)1||11.5 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||2,500|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||16,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||750 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode)||500|
|SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||1 Gbps|
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS)3||1,800|
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS)3||135,000|
|Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K) 2||2.2 Gbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput (1444 byte, UDP)||15 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 10|
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported||24|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||64 / 32|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||5,000|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||600|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||1.73 x 17 x 10|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||44 x 432 x 254|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount, 1 RU|
|Weight||7.25 lbs (3.29 kg)||7.56 lbs (3.43 kg)|
|Power Required||100–240V AC, 60–50 Hz|
|Maximum Current||100V / 1A, 240V / 0.5A|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||35.1 W / 38.7 W||35.3 W / 39.1 W|
|Heat Dissipation||119.77 BTU/h||121.13 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|Noise Level||40.4 dBA|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B, Class A, CE, RCM, VCCI, UL/cUL, CB, BSMI|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN; IPv6|